Sunday, May 27, 2012

Private Selection Follow Up

After receiving the coupons in the BzzKit for the free Angus meat and $ off of ice cream and pie, I went to my local Fry's store and purchased the Angus meat and ice cream. Our Fry's stores in the area no longer carry the Private Selection Pies, so I wasn't able to get that...a little disappointed, but oh well. I grilled burgers for my family lastnight, and to be honest, I really didn't care for the density or texture of the Angus meat. It was OK, but not near as much flavor or juicy-ness as our regular grilled burgers. The chips that came in the BzzKit had popped open during shipping, so we didn't try those. The ice cream was really good, but for being a store brand, the price should be lower than the name brand ice cream...that's just my opinion though. Overall will I buy the product in the future? Probably not. I may buy the small ice cream again, and I may try the chips in the future, but definitely not the meat. (I received these coupons through the Bzz Agent program...I'm a Bzz Agent) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment