Saturday, May 26, 2012

Private Selection Taste of Summer

I received my Private Selection Taste of Summer Bzz Kit today! I've been waiting for this one cuz it has stuff for a whole summertime meal. The kit includes a bag of Private Selection Sea Salt Kettle chips, a coupon for a FREE Private Selection six-inch pie (apple or cherry), coupons for savings on Private Selection Angus Burgers and ice cream, and extra pass-along coupons for friends. See, pretty much a whole meal. Unfortunately our bag of chips that was included in the box had apparently popped open during shipping so we had chips all over inside the box. Needless to say, we won't be trying the chips, lol. I'll be heading out to the store in just a bit to use my coupons and start the grill for tonight. I'll update with opinions later. Happy Saturday :)
(I rec'd this free as a Bzz Agent)

No comments:

Post a Comment