Friday, October 5, 2012

EBOOST

I received one sample packet of orange flavor EBOOST energy boost free in my Naturals Vox Box from Influenster. I actually kept putting off trying this one til I had the time to really try it out. I was afraid that if I used it in the morning and it made me sleepy or didn't help, or made me sick then I wouldn't be able to perform well at work. If I took it too late in the day, I was afraid it might keep me up too late at night. But the last two days I've missed out on some sleep and have had extra hours and tasks at work, so I was feeling a bit sluggish when I got home today. I decided to go ahead and try the drink -- it's Friday, no work tomorrow, and nothing planned for the rest of the day, so any adverse reactions wouldn't interfere with anything. I added a little extra water to avoid a strong flavor, as I'm not too fond of orange, lol. It wasn't too bad, but I did notice a funny after taste. I'm attributing that to the type of product it is, and letting it slide. It doesn't give a great boost of energy, like say "other" energy boosts may give, but just enough to keep me from wanting to nap. I'm noticing a slight headache, but not sure if it's from the EBOOST or just from the long work week. I also noticed the cost is a bit high...$28 for 20 packets...so $1.40 per packet. I guess it's comparable, but I'm not sure I'd go out and buy a whole box...maybe one packet at a time. All in all, the slight boost it gives, with the not so great flavor and the kinda high price, I'm not too sure I'll be purchasing this product regularly in the future. Like I said, maybe a single-serve packet if I needed it and saw it on the counter at the store as I was checking out...but not going to go out looking for it specifically. Here's a link to their products so you can check things out for yourself: EBOOST Natural Energy

No comments:

Post a Comment