Saturday, October 13, 2012

Influenster Makeover

So by now you all know I review products that I receive for free from a couple different places. They're all amazing. But let me tell you about Influenster. It's one of my favorite places to learn about new products. I can read reviews from other Influensters, write reviews, learn where to find products and how much to expect to pay. Influenster has recently re-vamped their website. It looks amazing. I love how easy it is to navigate. It wasn't difficult before, but now it seems more organized and more user friendly. You really should look into becoming an Influenster. Since I joined, I've received two vox boxes. Vox boxes are boxes containing a grouping of about 5 to 8 products following a specified theme, that you receive free (no, there's not even a subscription fee). You try the products, review them and share your opinions with friends and family and whoever else will listen, lol. Here's a link to the site: http://www.influenster.com/ Happy reviewing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment