Saturday, April 10, 2010

Plum Krazy and a Freebie

Happy Saturday everyone!! I thought I'd share another QP just for the fun of it. But first let me show you the kit. It's another great kit from Ryan of Roseytoes Designs. There's so much purple! For me that's a good thing, cuz it's the favorite color of two of my daughters as well as the school/team color of my youngest daughters school. So I'll be able to use this kit for lots of photos. There's also lots of blue, which is good to have for photos of my Joey. The kit is "Plum Krazy" and you can find it in her stores at Moo Two Designs or Live Snap Scrap. (right now it's on sale at Moo Two Designs)

As for the LO I made with the kit.......like I said, I have alot to use purple with. This is my daughter, Kadi, in one of her many "self-portraits".


And for the freebie....another QP from my LO.


2 comments:

  1. awesome qp!! and layout!! :) love your clustering!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lo! I also have a daughter who takes lots of self-portraits. She taught me how! LOL! Thanks for sharing the lo and the QP!

    ReplyDelete