Friday, April 2, 2010

Time to catch up....Long Lost Love, and a freebie :)

I'm sooooo far behind in my posting and blogging (ha ha, even in my laundry and other chores). I'm going to try and use the next couple of days to get caught up on everything!

Let me start by saying that Ryan of Roseytoes Designs has been extremely busy creating some amazing new kits (so she's not really helping me catch up, rather helping me fall further behind, lol). But, with all her new kits that means lots of new QP's and LO's and other fun stuff for everyone. Who couldn't love that?! I'm so happy to be on her CT.

I'll begin with the kit "Long Lost Love". It's so beautiful. To me the colors are so warm, welcoming and "cozy" - if you can say that about colors.



You can find the kit in Ryan's store at Moo Two Designs.

Here is a LO I did with the kit of my daughters baby shower. It was also for a challenge at Brownie Scraps that we had to use out of the ordinary shapes for the entire LO....no circles, squares or rectangles.


Here's another LO with the same kit. These are the beautiful roses my daughter gave to me for my birthday last week.



And for an added bonus, here's a QP made from that LO. Enjoy!!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete