Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!

Good Morning and Happy Easter!

Before I head off to sleep I thought I'd get a head start on the Spring LO's and kits. Ryan has an adorable new kit, "Spring Has Sprung". I can't wait to do all of my Spring-y and Easter LO's with it.

Here's the first LO I've done with the new kit. This is my daughter Liz with her "in-laws" (for lack of a better term), the baby's other Grandma and Aunt Liz. They are both very excited for Little Isabella's arrival. Not as excited as I am, of course, but still excited.

And of course I've made the LO into a QP to share with everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [04 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete