Sunday, April 18, 2010

Operation Hug-a-Hero -------and a freebie!

Today I want to let you all know of a sweet charity that many designers (including our very own Ryan of Roseytoes Designs) are contributing mini kits to add to a mega kit. The charity is Operation Hug-a-Hero, you can read all about it here. Here is a preview to the entire mega kit that you can find at theStudio for only $5.00, and 100% of the proceeds are donated to Operation Hug-a-Hero. That's an awesome deal!

Here is Ryan's contribution to the mega, such a cute little mini.

So, I, of course, decided to do a LO with the mini. It was kinda hard for me, cuz for some reason all I could think of when looking at the kit and charity was my dad. He used to be my hero, as you might be able to tell from the photo, not so much anymore though. There's been a ton of things and people come between us, and there's alot of hurt and pain I can't seem to let go of for whatever reason. This photo is from the 70's, when we were still close. I haven't seen my dad in almost 20 years. He has a new family and new life, and well, that's about it.

So you know I couldn't resist doing a QP as well, so here's a little freebie for you all - Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete