Sunday, March 7, 2010

Four Days, Four Followers and a goal

Wow, can you believe it?! I can't. That's too cool! I think I may be over-posting (is that possible?). I mean, this is my third post for the day, and I thought I wasn't much of a poster. I really don't have a whole lot to say....really. I have alot of ideas of what I want to do, but don't know how to get from Point A to Point B. I've been told I should include a link to my blog and a TOU with my downloads, which is a great idea, but how do I do that? And it seems a little silly for me to even be thinking of a TOU....well, to me it seems silly.

I've seen ladies (Ryan ;)), go from creating LO's to designing, to selling in a matter of weeks. I think that's awesome, and wish I could do the same thing. I've seen ladies that have no experience at all, even just beginners in creating LO's be accepted on a CT, I really want to do that too. I've seen some amazing designers, I'd love to be able to design like them. Baby steps, right? For now I'll stick to trying to perfect the creating LO's step, and eventually set up shop next to Ryan. =) That will be my first goal!

Til tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment