Sunday, March 7, 2010

LO and a free template =)

I finally made a template to share! But first, the LO I made from it, using the new kit by FlutterbyeFaery Designs and Punky Princess Scraps, Get Lucky. It's so cute and very green (my favorite color). Just perfect for March and all the St. Patty's Day pics. Right now it's only available in the Brownie Scraps March Addicts Club. (This is my first image upload to the blog, so hopefully it comes out right, lol.)

This is my younger sister, Jennifer, and I many years ago. I haven't seen her in probably about 20 years. We reconnected online a couple years ago, and chat every now and then.



And now for the template, hopefully I've made the image clickable to the link to download. If not, here's the link: Template 1



6 comments:

  1. thanks for the awesome template Shelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, my first taker....thanks Evie! My week has been full of firsts =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the blog! You Go Girl! :D

    Thanks for the GREAT template!

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. You should include a link to your blog and a terms of use within the folders of your downloadable freebies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, never thought of that! Guess that'll be the next thing I try to figure out how to do, lol. Thx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 14, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete