Saturday, March 6, 2010

What a day!

What a day this has been! It's the first day of our spring break, so no school or work for the next nine days (YAY). Which gives me lots of extra time for scrapping (another YAY). But the kids started the day off with a little arguing, then off for bowling with the scouts, then drop my son off for a Pinewood Derby workshop at the leaders house, then to a baby shower, had to leave early so my daughter could get to work, home now for a minute but have to leave to go get my son. Then back to make dinner, do some laundry and off to plop on the couch!!!! (YAY) lol

I'm so excited to see that today I have THREE followers (YAY again). Thanks Wendy and Nancy, this is getting fun!

I think I might start adding some of my scrapping stuff here, but I haven't quite figured all that stuff out yet. Like I said before, I'm very new to all this blogging stuff, so I really have no clue what I'm doing at all.

It's just started to rain again, so I'm off to pick my son up before it gets any better (I love AZ rain).

Have a beautiful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment