Friday, March 12, 2010

Having Some Fun

My daughter is very into sharing her belly these days, seems like every time I turn around she's wanting me to fix another picture of her belly to put up on her Facebook or MySpace page. The latest we took in black and white and messed around to add color to it. I haven't done this kind of editing in a very long time, so it may look a tad off, lol. We like how it turned out, so she'll be posting it up soon. Whatcha think??



We also did a little editing on an old shower favor label to use at her baby shower. It goes on the outside of a lunch bag size paper bag that has an unpopped bag of microwaveable popcorn in it.....cute idea we saw at my sister-in-laws baby shower a few years ago. The kit I used is "Sweet Baby Girl" by Jacabean Designs.

1 comment: